You will fall in love with this No Bake smores cheesecake! They are a simple dessert that is filled chocolate cheesecake, graham crackers and topped with a toasted marshmallow! A dessert you will have no idea is under 150 calories!
about this no bake smores cheesecake
If I have to think of one dessert that I will always be up for, that would be Smores! I have always loved marshmallows and graham crackers so when put together they are one insanely delicious treat!
They come together quickly, as in 15 minutes! They require no baking and can be made ahead of time, therefore making them the perfect make-ahead dessert for a crowd! Plus, no one will have any idea these little beauties are under 150 calories!
ingredients you’ll need for this no bake smores cheesecake
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- Baking Stevia or Regular Sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla or Coffee Extract
- Bailey’s Coffee Liquor, optional
- Lite Whipped Topping
- Graham Crackers (gluten-free, if needed)
- Bite Size Chocolate Squares
how to make this easy no bake cheesecake
- Cheesecake: In a mixing bowl, mix the yogurt, cream cheese, baking stevia or sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, coffee extract (if using) and Bailey’s (if using) with a hand mixer until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped topping just until combined.
- Assemble: In eight small jars or large shot glasses, add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each jar. Top with cheesecake.
- Garnish: Top each with one marshmallow, graham cracker crumbs and one chocolate square.
how to store this easy no bake cheesecake
Store the cheesecake filling in an airtight container in the fridge. Then before serving, remove from the fridge, add graham cracker mixture to a serving glass and top with cheesecake mixture, toasted marshmallow, and chocolate square, if you wish!
can you make this smores cheesecake ahead of time?
Yes! You can prepare the cheesecake ahead of time and even assemble ahead of time. Ideally a day or so is enough.
Before serving, roast the marshmallows if you wish. I carefully used the stove top but use a kitchen blow torch, if you are fancy like that!
more healthy dessert recipes:
Tools I used to make this recipe: