This Peppermint White Russian Drink Recipe is a festive, holiday treat! With peppermint, vodka and a touch of milk, it’s the perfect post-dinner drink!
about this White Russian Drink Recipe
If there is one drink that takes me back, it would be White Russians. They have had a special place in my heart for as long as I can remember. It is a cocktail that my brother loved and I inherited the love of. It makes sense as it’s sweet, smooth and full of coffee. And it was an acceptable cocktail disguised as a dessert. Because no night is complete without something sweet, in my opinion!
With the holidays in full swing, I dressed the White Russian drink recipe up in holiday attire. Peppermint coffee liquor brings this holiday cocktail to life. The rest of the drink is extremely simple. A 1:1 ratio of vodka to Kahula, or coffee liquor. Have fun with this. Experiment with vanilla vodka or even chocolate vodka! Then fill the glass with creamer and milk of choice. While the classic White Russian uses cream, I believe it still tastes pretty darn good with vanilla almond milk.
what is in a white russian drink?
- Vodka (Try vanilla, chocolate or peppermint!)
- Peppermint Kahula (Or regular if you use peppermint vodka)
- Milk of Choice
- Garnishes: Whipped Cream, Crushed Candy Canes
how to make a white russian drink
- In a cocktail glass, filled half way with ice, add a 1:1 ratio of vodka and Kahula.
- Top with milk. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
meal prep tips:
- since there is no ice in the drink, you can premix them, and store in the fridge until ready to consume. Then top with whipped cream, if desired! You can also add ice before the whipped cream, if you wish.
more easy cocktail recipes