Lemon Berry Cheesecake Dip is the best of both words – dessert and a dip! Luscious, creamy cheesecake dip with a hint of lemon is topped with juicy berries coated in a touch of maple syrup! An irresistible combination that will be the hit of any party!
Say hello to my afternoon snackage.
I wish I was kidding. Really.
Between running 8739287 errands during the two hour window the little guy is awake, to attempting to check off every box on my to do list during those naps, snacks look pretty pathetic lately.
Ideally, it would be a smoothie bowl. Or homemade granola bar. Or maybe just a spoonful of almond butter finding that lonely bag of chocolate chips. Let’s just say life is winning right now around here. For reals.
I have always been the one that likes having my usual snack times. Breakfast. Respectable snack. Lunch. Respectable snack numero dos. Then dinner. And often something I can manage to pull together to crave that sugar craving before falling into bed.
I have never been the one to enjoy a random ice cream cone in the middle of the afternoon. Ice cream is reserved for after dinner! Hello Type A personality. Nice to meet you.
So now that schedule I use to have has been thrown out the window, so has my said snacks. Oh, hi ice cream. You sound wonderful. Chocolate at 9am? Sureeeee.
When I took my first five spoonfuls of this Lemon Berry Cheesecake Dip, I knew I was a goner. Let’s all agree this is a perfectly acceptable afternoon snack. Mmmkay?
Full of lemon flavor.
Amazing with graham crackers.
Healthy enough to eat one too many spoonfuls.
The ideal summer dessert!
I love this recipe for so many reasons. First, it is the ideal summer dessert. It requires no baking, it’s chilled and can be made ahead of time! Simply whip it up and let it chill until ready to serve! The t just as tasty as the dip! Fresh berries are covered in maple syrup to make a juicy glaze! It pairs perfectly with the lightly whipped, lemon flavored greek yogurt and cream cheese base!
The only thing left to do is to give into that afternoon snack craving and dig in!
Items I used to make this recipe:
Serves Appox 1/4 cup
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Dip is the best of both words - dessert and a dip! Luscious, creamy cheesecake dip with a hint of lemon is topped with juicy berries coated in a touch of maple syrup! An irresistible combination that will be the hit of any party!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- Fruit Topping:
- 2 cups berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 (8 ounce) package low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup baking stevia (or 1/2 cup regular sugar)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- To Serve:
- Graham Crackers
- Pretzel Rods
- Fruit Topping: In a small bowl, combine the berries with the maple syrup. Set aside until ready to serve. (Strawberries may need to be cut in half or quarters, if large)
- Dip: In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, stevia (or sugar), vanilla extract, lemon juice, and greek yogurt. Stir until combined. Put into serving bowl.
- When ready to serve, top cheesecake with berries.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzel rods, and more berries, if desired.
Looking for more sweet recipes?
If you make this recipe, make sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #WITHSALTANDWIT. I’d love to see what you are cooking up in your kitchen!1