Cherry Lemonade Vodka Slushies are a refreshing summer treat made with lemonade and cherry vodka. Perfect for hot summer days!
about these Cherry Lemonade Vodka Slushies
There Cherry Lemonade Vodka Slushies are my grown-up version of my favorite summer treat…7-11’s White Cherry slushies! They are a fun easy summer cocktail drink when the days are long and it’s just too hot outside.
My now-husband and I created these after a long day of moving on the hottest day of the year. Think over 100 degrees during the middle of summer in the midwest. Humidity so thick you could cut it with a knife kinda day! All we could think about was a refreshing cocktail and these vodka slushies were born!
ingredients you will need for these vodka slushies
- Lemonade mix (I use 2 packets Crystal Light Lemonade)
- Cherry Vodka
how to make these vodka slushies
It couldn’t be simpler!
- Add all ingredients into a high power blender and blend until smooth and slushie texture.
- Pour into 2 glasses and sip away!
Can you customize these boozy slushies?
You bet! Feel free to use your favorite flavor or vodka. Strawberry would be delicious! And your favorite drink mix flavor!
Some other delicious flavor combinations would be:
- Strawberry Vodka + Lemonade
- Blueberry Vodka + Lemonade
- Lemon Vodka + Strawberry Lemonade
- Coconut Vodka + Lemonade
more easy cocktail recipes