This Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Dip is super creamy, filled with pesto and lightened up with light cream cheese and greek yogurt! The perfect party appetizer!
about this Pesto Dip
ingredients you will need for this pesto dip
- Cream cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Basil Pesto
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Whole Grain Baguette
how to make this pesto dip
- Heat an oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small oval baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, yogurt, half of the pesto and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour dip into a baking dish and spread out evenly. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake 20 minutes until completely melted on top and heated through. Remove from oven.
- Top with remaining pesto and serve immediately.
can you make this pesto dip ahead of time?
Yes! You can prepare the dip ahead of time, store in a sealed container in the fridge then bake before serving. I would add a couple of minutes to the baking time if it is coming right out of the fridge.
What can I serve with this pesto dip?
Toasted baguettes are delicious! But you can serve with pita chips, garlic bread, or any sturdy, flavorful cracker you like. And you can also serve it with veggies for a low carb option.
Can I reheat the pesto dip?
Yes! I would just take out the desired amount and reheat in the microwave for 15-20 second intervals until desired heat is achieved.
more easy appetizer recipes
Honey-Chipotle Crispy Baked Wings