This Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe is a simple and delicious salsa that is made in the blender so it comes together quickly for your next Taco Tuesday!
about this Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
If you have never made your own salsa, that is about to change! This homemade salsa recipe is so simple and takes only minutes to make. You can customize the spicy with as little or as much jalapeno as you like. All that you are missing is a delicious taco and margarita!
ingredients you will need for this Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
- Diced tomatoes
- Sweet Onion
- Corn Tortillas
- Olive OIl Spray
how to make restaurant style salsa
It couldn’t be easier!
- in a blender, add tomatoes with juices. Pulse a few times until slightly chunky. Place tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add jalapenos and lime juice into the blender. Puree until smooth. Add to tomatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix well. Taste and re-season if needed.
how to make homemade tortilla chips
Now that you have your homemade salsa done, take it up a notch and make your own homemade tortilla chips as well!
- Preheat oven to 415*F.
- Working in batches, lay corn tortillas onto a large baking sheet.
- Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Now, this easy restaurant style salsa is not complete without a margarita! Find my favorite easy margarita recipes below!