After a week off, I thought to pop in and say hello! This past week, I thought some time off was needed as I have been enjoying time with my little man and family. Plus, it was a holiday week. Hope you all enjoyed too much turkey, a second helping of potatoes and a few beverages of choice. With Thanksgiving behind us, it means it is fully acceptable to blast Christmas music and start to wrap those presents I have had hidden in a not so hidden spot since August!
I always have troubles with the finishing gifts, such as stocking stuffers and hostess gifts, so I thought to wrangle my top picks for everyone on your list! One of my favorite places to browse is Williams Sonoma and Target. I mean, do we all need another reason to get lost in there? Their holiday section has me loose all self-control…So now tell me, what your faves?!
1. Lindt Chocolates. Do I need to further explain this? It’s chocolate. Duh.
2. Aerolatte Hand Held Milk Frother. If you are like me and adore the froth on top of your latte, then this is a must.
3. Silicon Large Ice Cube Trays. Think: no more diluted beverages! The cubes melt slowly, preventing watered down drinks. These were a game changer for my husbands cocktails!
4. Measuring Spoons. Adorable measuring spoons are hard to pass up. Plus, it makes baking that much more fun!
5. Chalkboard Cheese Markers. Party essential for that holiday cheeseboard! And to end the countless questions of “What is this cheese again?”
6. Corkcicle. Never drink a warm bottle of white wine again. Plus I love the space saving size.
7. Colorful Straws. Feel like a kid again!
8. Sun Bum Chapstick Set. Obsessed. We found these during our trip to Key West and we had to buy multiple because we both knew that my husband would be stealing mine. And with one sniff, you are transported to the tropics!
9. Hempz Body Lotion. No women can turn down good smelling lotion!
11. Bittermilk Cocktail Mixer Variety Pack. For the cocktail lover on your list.
12. Five Star Assorted Breakfast Gift Set. Complete with Cinnamon Coffee, All Natural Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix and Organic Vermont Maple Syrup to drizzle all over. Every breakfast lovers dream.0