I am not going to even address how cruel Mother Nature is right now. And how bitterly cold it is. Or how Kansas City is getting bombarded with nearly 13 inches of snow today! Ugh. But like I said, I am not going to even mention the weather.
I will mention how cookies make everything better! Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are every non-bakers dream. Read as: my miracle dessert. I have expressed before how I am not a baker but Dustin will gladly give my baking privileges back if I keep swoon worthy cookies coming out of my kitchen.
My ears immediately perk up when I hear (or read…) a recipe is a limited amount of ingredients. And a one bowl mess? Sign me up. These peanut butter cookies are flourless, oil-less, butter-less and 100% indulgent. The oil from the peanut butter provides the chewiness that makes cookies so delicious and the egg binds them all together. Originally, when I made my first batch, I used mini chocolate chips but I couldn’t resist the peanut butter M&M’s at Target and decided they would make these cookies even more irresistible. The pinks, the reds, oh I can’t get enough. It was a good move because I may or may not have consumed half of the batch while photographing. Quality control, yes? Yes.
But I keep telling myself they are practically health cookies…a lil peanut butter never hurt anyone, right?
Super easy flourless peanut butter cookies made with healthy with no flour or butter and ready in minutes!
3 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Peanut Butter M&M's (or chocolate chips, regular M&M's, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except M&M's.
- Add M&M's. Use small cookie scoop or tablespoon to make rounded cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet. No need to grease as there is plenty of oil in the peanut butter!
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet then move to cooling rack.