Lightened Up Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread as the ooey gooey flavor of your favorite sweet rolls, but in an easy and fun loaf form! Flakey biscuits layered with a lightened up cinnamon sugar mixture and drizzled in a delicious glaze! The perfect treat for any morning!
Hiya. Please tell you you have one spot let on your holiday menu.
Because I am telling you right now, you NEED this Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread on your menu!
Growing up, cinnamon rolls were saved for special mornings. Birthdays, holidays, Saturday morning sleep overs. You know. Not for those random Tuesday morning breakfasts.
PS. who said cinnamon rolls and french toast can’t happen on Tuesday’s? Who said they should be saved for special occasions? Not this girl.
Once those special mornings rolled around, I was always anxious to help my mom make the cinnamon rolls. While they may not have been from scratch, the good ol’ dough boy came to the rescue. Whether it was my inner chef wanting to help out or my inner fat girl wanting to claim the middle gooey roll, it is all water under the bridge at this point.
What is important, is the fact that this bread is the next best thing. My inner chef and inner fat girl are both satisfied as every single piece tastes just like the middle roll. That gooey cinnamon glaze that sticks to your fingers. Oh yes.
This bread deserves to be on your menu for a few reasons. First off, it is a short cut breakfast. As in refrigerated biscuits give you a helping hand. Flaky biscuits work wonders here, but regular biscuits would work like a charm as well! You half the rolls then flatten to resemble half moons. Then, they get bathed in a bit of butter and a lightened up cinnamon and brown sugar mixture. The biscuits are stacked vertically in a loaf pan and baked to a golden perfection.
The other reason they deserve to be sitting next to that mimosa or cup of joe with baileys? Like I mentioned above, each and every layer is like an ooey, gooey cinnamon roll center. They will forget all about those presents once you present this beauty to ’em.
Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread as the ooey gooey flavor of your favorite sweet rolls, but in an easy and fun loaf form! Flakey biscuits layered with a lightened up cinnamon sugar mixture and drizzled in a delicious glaze! The perfect treat for any morning!
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 (16.3 oz) can flakey biscuits (8 Biscuits)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk (or until pourable)
- Pull Apart Bread: Heat the oven to 350°. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Separate the dough into 8 biscuits. Next, split each biscuit into half so that you will have two equal sized pieces, giving you a total of 16 biscuit rounds. On a lightly floured surface, press down slightly on each biscuit with the palm of your hand to flatten.
- In a bowl, combine the Truvia Brown Sugar Blend and ground cinnamon.
- Brush or spread the butter thinly over the top off each of the biscuit pieces. Sprinkle both sides with cinnamon sugar. Stack each biscuit piece side by side in the prepared ban.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes while you prepare the glaze.
- Glaze: In a bowl combine all the above ingredients with a whisk, adding milk slowly until desired consistency. Drizzle over the bread.
If you make this recipe, make sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #WITHSALTANDWIT. I’d love to see what you are cooking up in your kitchen!
Disclaimer: Thank you to Truvia for providing the product to make this recipe possible!10